Start your morning right with these deliciously healthy and easy to make blender buckwheat pancakes. Buckwheat, contrary to its name, is actually a seed and lends a nice nutty flavour to the batter. It is packed with protein, dietary fibre, B vitamins and a whole lot more of the good stuff that your body needs to stay healthy especially with the flu season coming up.
Time: 20 minutes
Recipe by: Rosie Mansfield
- 1 banana
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, for cooking
- Hemp seeds
- Shredded coconut
- In a blender blitz the banana, buckwheat flour, baking powder, salt, milk and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Melt coconut oil in the Tefal Unlimited Crepe Pan over medium heat.
- Ladle around 2 tablespoons of pancake batter into the pan and cook one side until you see bubbles begin to appear. Flip and cook again until golden.
- Serve with desired toppers.
This recipe is cooked using the Tefal Character Non-stick Induction Crepe Pan 28cm. To know more about the product and Tefal Character Non-stick Induction Range, please click here.