Your cart is empty
By Digital Groupe SEB
For the fritters
Beetroot infused sour cream
1. Grate zucchinis and place in a colander with a pinch of salt over a bowl. Leave for an hour to remove excess liquid. After an hour, squeeze out any excess liquid.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir all ingredients for the fritters until combined and let rest for 5 minutes.
3. Spoon mixture into fritters and place in a well oiled non-stick pan, patting down with a spatula.
4. Fry fritters for around 2-4 minutes or until golden on both sides, time will vary depending on the size of your fritters.
5. Place sour cream in a bowl and stir through roughly chopped beetroot, brine from beetroot jar and chives. Taste and season with salt and pepper if you wish.
For orders over $49. For all orders below $49, $5.50 shipping fee applies
Top-notch customer support
Feel free to contact us on the phone, email or even live chat! Contact Us here.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, JCB, Diners Club, Zip pay and Afterpay