i-Companion XL : Reconnect with food
Get out of the kitchen and start enjoying the people and things you love! With the i-Companion XL cooking food processor, you can finally delegate the work, letting it cut, prepare and cook everything you want for delicious meals day after day. Its Bluetooth-connected design provides total convenience, transmitting recipe notifications and follow up via your smartphone or tablet. The accompanying Companion app, with its easy-to-navigate design, provides unlimited recipes, as well as step-by-step instructions and shopping lists. The cooking food processor's streamlined control panel and use of premium materials including a stainless steel bowl and cap, a glass lid, riveted handles and steam markings, make the i-Companion a pleasure to use and an attractive addition to any countertop. Generously sized with a 3L useful capacity, it is perfect for meals with family and friends, able to serve up to 10 people. A range of dedicated tools ensure total versatility and convenience: ultrablade cutting knife, kneading/crushing knife, beater, mixer, steaming basket and flat base attachment. An adjustable temperature of 30°C to 150°C ensures perfect results every time, while a flat base attachment increases the cooking surface and a no-lid cooking option improves browning. Rounding it all off is a specially designed security lid that automatically locks upon program or manual start, with a 10-second countdown at the end for high speeds/temperatures to help prevent splashes. Easy to clean, the i-Companion XL cooking food processor is dishwasher-safe (except for spindle and flat base attachment).
- i-Companion XL cooking food processor: the total kitchen companion that cuts, prepares and cooks everything you want
- Bluetooth-connected design: automatically transmits recipe progress notifications and remote follow up, all via your smartphone or tablet
- Unlimited recipes from the Companion app: step-by-step recipes, shopping lists and easy navigation, as well as user recipe sharing for endless new ideas
- Premium control panel for streamlined use and high-quality materials including a stainless steel bowl and cap, glass lid, riveted handles and steam markings
- Generous size: 3L useful capacity for up to 10 people
- Dedicated tools included: ultrablade cutting knife, kneading/crushing knife, beater, mixer, steaming basket and flat base attachment
- Versatile cooking: a flat base attachment to increase the cooking surface, no-lid cooking option for improved browning, and adjustable temperature of 30°C to 150°C for perfect results
- Security lid: automatically locks upon program or manual start, with 10-second countdown at the end for high speeds/temperatures to help prevent splashes
- Easy to clean: dishwasher-safe (except for spindle and flat base attachment).
More on the Product:
The guarantee conditions for your product can be found in the guarantee section of the site.
An invoice is included with the delivery of your products. This invoice is used as the manufacturer’s guarantee certificate and must be kept for all warranty claims.
Returns for an exchange or repair are available for products that are damaged in transit (ie: before you received it), faulty out of the box, do not work properly or otherwise do not satisfy the statutory consumer guarantees ("Consumer Guarantees") included in the Australian Consumer Law (please see below regarding the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
TefalShop reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
If you are returning your product because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees, please Contact the Tefal Consumer Support Team at email@example.com You can also call our Consumer Support Team on 1300 307 824.
All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from Tefalshop by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for you to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If your item that has been assessed at a service agent is deemed to be a manufacturing fault the cost of the inspection will be paid by you as the consumer.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Tefalshop will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product is exchanged because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees included in the Australian Consumer Law the replacement product must be an identical type or of equivalent value to the original product.
This process is in addition to any further rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee in the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
1.3 Damaged in Transit
If your purchase is damaged before you received your order, Tefalshop will replace your purchase with a new item. In the case of replacement, no additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the original product to be shipped back to us.
1.4 Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds or exchanges are not provided if you simply changed your mind or make a wrong decision.
We reserve the right to update and amend this policy at any time with specifically notifying you, and any revised version will apply from the time it is published. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are up to date with the current policy.