Ingenio removable handle cookware. Simple, versatile, ingenious!
This Ingenio 13 piece stainless steel cookware set consists of 2 removable handles, 5 cooking pans; 16cm 18cm & 20cm uncoated saucepans, 22cm and 26cm non stick coated frying pans plus 16cm, 18cm & 20cm glass lids and 3 storage lids for the best way to store leftovers - right in the pan you cooked and served in. This full stainless steel cookware set is perfect for small homes, apartments, travelling cooks and those looking for a more versatile multiuse cooking solution.
How does Ingenio work?
At the centre of this new and innovative cookware system is a removable handle which clicks on by compressing the handle and clicks off by pushing the side release button. This secure three point fixation system allows for strong attachment with the handle capable of holding up to 10kg for large meals.
Cooking lids are engineered to fit snug with the Ingenio handle and pans, plus their unique handles fold flat for super compact storage.
Ingenio non stick pieces also feature Tefal's Thermo-Spot® - the red spot heat indicator that turns a solid red when the temparature of your pan has reached the optimal temperature to begin cooking.
Ingenio 13 piece stainless steel set includes:
- 22cm stainless steel (exterior) non stick frying pan
- 26cm stainless steel (exterior) non stick frying pan
- 16cm stainless steel saucepan
- 18cm stainless steel saucepan
- 20cm stainless steel saucepan
- 16cm, 18cm & 20cm glass cooking lids
- 16cm, 20cm & 20cm plastic storage lids
- 2 removable handles
- Space saving stackable storage for the best kitchen organised kitchen
- Heavy duty - Ingenio handle can carry loads of 10kg
- Suitable with all stoves including induction, ceramic, gas and electric
- Anti-splatter lid is designed to minimise splashing and spitting from cooking
- Use as cookware, bakeware, kitchenware, serving ware and storage ware
- Dishwasher safe, ovensafe (excluding handle), fridge and freezer safe
- Thermo-Spot® - temperature indication, for perfectly cooked food, full of flavor
- High quality stainless steel that is scratch resistant and great looking
- Titanium Excellence non stick coating (in frying pans) - safe non stick - lasts up to three times longer than Tefal Titanium Force non stick coating
- True multipurpose cookware cook, bake/roast and serve all in the one pot or pan, you can even use your Ingenio pan as a mixing or prep bowl
More on the Product:
The guarantee conditions for your product can be found in the guarantee section of the site.
An invoice is included with the delivery of your products. This invoice is used as the manufacturer’s guarantee certificate and must be kept for all warranty claims.
Returns for an exchange or repair are available for products that are damaged in transit (ie: before you received it), faulty out of the box, do not work properly or otherwise do not satisfy the statutory consumer guarantees ("Consumer Guarantees") included in the Australian Consumer Law (please see below regarding the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
TefalShop reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
If you are returning your product because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees, please Contact the Tefal Consumer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also call our Consumer Support Team on 1300 307 824.
All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from Tefalshop by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for you to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If your item that has been assessed at a service agent is deemed to be a manufacturing fault the cost of the inspection will be paid by you as the consumer.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Tefalshop will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product is exchanged because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees included in the Australian Consumer Law the replacement product must be an identical type or of equivalent value to the original product.
This process is in addition to any further rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee in the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
1.3 Damaged in Transit
If your purchase is damaged before you received your order, Tefalshop will replace your purchase with a new item. In the case of replacement, no additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the original product to be shipped back to us.
1.4 Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds or exchanges are not provided if you simply changed your mind or make a wrong decision.
We reserve the right to update and amend this policy at any time with specifically notifying you, and any revised version will apply from the time it is published. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are up to date with the current policy.