The super powerful and compact steam generator iron
Give your steaming sessions an upgrade with uncompromising steaming performance. Express Easy Steam Generator delivers powerful steaming for quick results, with a simple, straightforward process that takes the hassle out of garment care. 5.8 bar pump pressure smoothes out creases in no time, with an extra-powerful 350 g/minute steam boost to tackle even the most stubborn creases and still up to 120g/min of continuous steam output. This high-performance steam generator iron is equipped with a variety of enhanced features to improve the steaming experience, from the easy-carry lock system for carrying and storage in total safety to the Xpress Glide soleplate for a smooth glide over any fabric. It also comes with a removable water tank of 1.7L that you can refill during your ironing session. Express Easy Steam Station: experience great steaming results with full freedom and convenience.
• EFFICIENCY: A steam generator iron equipped with 5.7 bar pump pressure and 120 g/minute continuous steam output for fast results
• GREAT RESULTS: Powerful 360 g/minute steam boost tackles even the most stubborn creases
• TIME SAVING: Cut your ironing time by up to 30%* (*vs a traditional steam iron) and enjoy a rapid 2-minute heat-up time to get steaming sessions up and running in no time
• AUTONOMY: Removable water tank of 1.7 L for unlimited refills during your ironing session
• REPARABILITY: A 10-year repairable product—with low-cost, fast delivery from 6500 repair centres worldwide—part of our commitment to help protect the environment and cut down on waste
• SMART FEATURES: The Eco setting delivers fast steaming results with reduced energy use, with the vertical steaming feature for versatile garment care
• ANTI-CALC: Calc Clear technology to ensure long-lasting steam performance and efficient maintenance
• COMPACT: Compact frame takes the hassle out of steaming, with a footprint smaller than a sheet of A4 paper
• SAFE: The easy-carry lock system provides greater convenience and full safety, for carrying and storage with ease and security
• FLAWLESS GLIDE: Xpress Glide soleplate ensures outstanding glide for easier and more enjoyable steaming sessions
More on the product:
The guarantee conditions for your product can be found in the guarantee section of the site.
An invoice is included with the delivery of your products. This invoice is used as the manufacturer’s guarantee certificate and must be kept for all warranty claims.
Returns for an exchange or repair are available for products that are damaged in transit (ie: before you received it), faulty out of the box, do not work properly or otherwise do not satisfy the statutory consumer guarantees ("Consumer Guarantees") included in the Australian Consumer Law (please see below regarding the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
TefalShop reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
If you are returning your product because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees, please Contact the Tefal Consumer Support Team at email@example.com You can also call our Consumer Support Team on 1300 307 824.
All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from Tefalshop by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for you to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If your item that has been assessed at a service agent is deemed to be a manufacturing fault the cost of the inspection will be paid by you as the consumer.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Tefalshop will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product is exchanged because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees included in the Australian Consumer Law the replacement product must be an identical type or of equivalent value to the original product.
This process is in addition to any further rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee in the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
1.3 Damaged in Transit
If your purchase is damaged before you received your order, Tefalshop will replace your purchase with a new item. In the case of replacement, no additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the original product to be shipped back to us.
1.4 Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds or exchanges are not provided if you simply changed your mind or make a wrong decision.
We reserve the right to update and amend this policy at any time with specifically notifying you, and any revised version will apply from the time it is published. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are up to date with the current policy.