Ultra powerful, 100% safe for all fabrics*
Pro Express Protect puts professional efficiency in the palm of your hand, with exceptional results for even the most demanding garment care needs. This easy-to-use high-pressure steam generator iron produces shorter ironing sessions and peak efficiency through combining 7,5 bars high-pressure boiler technology with a continuous steam output of up to 125 g/minute, while the intense power of a 540 g/minute steam boost tackles even the most stubborn creases. The exclusive double protection system lets you iron in total peace of mind, with the anti-drip Protect System keeping your garments stain-free and the patented anti-calc system ensuring long-lasting performance. You also have no risk of burning any ironable fabrics with the no-setting technology keeping your garments 100% safe.
- PROFESSIONAL EFFICIENCY: High-performance steam generator iron with 7.5 bars high-pressure boiler technology
- TIME-SAVING: Intense steam boost up to 540 g/minute for stubborn creases and thick fabrics
- PERFECT RESULTS: Continuous steam output up to 125 g/minute produces high-efficiency ironing sessions
- 100% SAFE: No-setting technology with no risk of burning any ironable fabric
- REPARABILITY: A 10-year repairable product—with low-cost, fast delivery at 6500 repair centers worldwide—part of our commitment to help protect the environment and cut down on waste
- DOUBLE PROTECTION SYSTEM: Unmatched peace of mind, with Protect System converting drops and leaks into steam for anti-stain protection and our calc collector for long-lasting steam performance
- FLAWLESS GLIDE: Durilium AirGlide Autoclean soleplate stays clean over time, and delivers the smoothest glide by Tefal with 33% more glide*
- LOCK SYSTEM: Effortless carry and storage in full security
- CORD STORAGE: Innovative steam cord storage system for greater convenience and a hassle-free user experience
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made in France *External test on coatings 2016
More on the product:
The guarantee conditions for your product can be found in the guarantee section of the site.
An invoice is included with the delivery of your products. This invoice is used as the manufacturer’s guarantee certificate and must be kept for all warranty claims.
Returns for an exchange or repair are available for products that are damaged in transit (ie: before you received it), faulty out of the box, do not work properly or otherwise do not satisfy the statutory consumer guarantees ("Consumer Guarantees") included in the Australian Consumer Law (please see below regarding the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
TefalShop reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
If you are returning your product because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees, please Contact the Tefal Consumer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also call our Consumer Support Team on 1300 307 824.
All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from Tefalshop by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for you to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If your item that has been assessed at a service agent is deemed to be a manufacturing fault the cost of the inspection will be paid by you as the consumer.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Tefalshop will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product is exchanged because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees included in the Australian Consumer Law the replacement product must be an identical type or of equivalent value to the original product.
This process is in addition to any further rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee in the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
1.3 Damaged in Transit
If your purchase is damaged before you received your order, Tefalshop will replace your purchase with a new item. In the case of replacement, no additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the original product to be shipped back to us.
1.4 Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds or exchanges are not provided if you simply changed your mind or make a wrong decision.
We reserve the right to update and amend this policy at any time with specifically notifying you, and any revised version will apply from the time it is published. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are up to date with the current policy.