Achieve professional efficiency for ultimate garment care at home
The Tefal GV9553 Pro Express Ultimate puts professional efficiency in the palm of your hand, with exceptional results for even the most demanding garment care needs.
This easy-to-use high pressure steam iron produces shorter ironing sessions and peak efficiency through combining new high pressure boiler technology with a continuous steam output of up to 140g/minute, while the intense power of a 600g/minute steam boost tackles even the most stubborn creases.
An intuitive new Direct Control panel is located on the handle for your convenience, saving you time as you adjust the settings when switching between different fabrics.
The exclusive double protection system lets you iron in total peace of mind, with the anti-drip Protect System keeping your garments stain-free and the anti-calc system ensuring long-lasting performance. With a wide variety of enhanced features, Pro Express Ultimate delivers ultimate efficiency through the power of high pressure steam.
• High pressure steam (up to 8 bars) with new high pressure boiler technology for excellent results
• Time-saving high pressure steam power, with an intense steam boost of up to 600 g/minute for stubborn creases and thick fabrics
• Continuous steam output of up to 140 g/minute for perfect results
• Exclusive double protection system for unparalleled peace of mind - Protect System converts dirty drops and leaks into steam to protect your garment from stains, and the calc collector enables easy removal of calc deposits for long-lasting performance
• Durilium AirGlide Autoclean soleplate with dual enamel layer stays clean over time, and delivers Tefal's smoothest glide by 33% more* for fast and effortless ironing
• Large 1.9 L water tank, removable for easy re-filling
• Highly intuitive new Direct Control panel located on the handle for convenience, saving time when switching between 4 electronic programs ensuring the optimal steam/temperature combination for different fabrics
• Lock system for safe and effortless transportation and storage
• Innovative cord storage system, convenient and hassle-free
• Made in France
* External test on coatings
More on the Product:
The guarantee conditions for your product can be found in the guarantee section of the site.
An invoice is included with the delivery of your products. This invoice is used as the manufacturer’s guarantee certificate and must be kept for all warranty claims.
Returns for an exchange or repair are available for products that are damaged in transit (ie: before you received it), faulty out of the box, do not work properly or otherwise do not satisfy the statutory consumer guarantees ("Consumer Guarantees") included in the Australian Consumer Law (please see below regarding the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
TefalShop reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
If you are returning your product because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees, please Contact the Tefal Consumer Support Team at email@example.com You can also call our Consumer Support Team on 1300 307 824.
All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from Tefalshop by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for you to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If your item that has been assessed at a service agent is deemed to be a manufacturing fault the cost of the inspection will be paid by you as the consumer.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Tefalshop will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product is exchanged because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees included in the Australian Consumer Law the replacement product must be an identical type or of equivalent value to the original product.
This process is in addition to any further rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee in the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
1.3 Damaged in Transit
If your purchase is damaged before you received your order, Tefalshop will replace your purchase with a new item. In the case of replacement, no additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the original product to be shipped back to us.
1.4 Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds or exchanges are not provided if you simply changed your mind or make a wrong decision.
We reserve the right to update and amend this policy at any time with specifically notifying you, and any revised version will apply from the time it is published. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are up to date with the current policy.