- VERSATILE: From the hob, into the oven, to the table, into the fridge, Ingenio is the easy and smart answer to versatile Cookware
- SPACE-SAVING: Featuring a space-saving and stackable design, it ensures easy storage in your cupboards
- COATING: TITANIUM EXCELLENCE non-stick coating last up to 3 times longer than Tefal Titanium Force
- FINISH: NEW HARD-FUSION® brushed finish: Tefal's exclusive patented brushed design provides the best of performance and elegance, with 100% Made in France Hard-Fusion® technology ensuring an exceptional level of quality
- HEAT INDICATOR: THERMO-SPOT: Turns full red when the frypan has reached the ideal temperature for perfect searing
- POURING EDGES: A frypan specially designed to make serving food easy and mess-free
- HANDLE: the safe and patented detachable handle (sold separately) can load up to 10 kg** and comes with a ten-year guarantee*
- HOBS: all hobs + induction: Compatible with all stovetops, including induction (gas, electric, ceramic, induction)
- NON-STICK EXTERIOR: Ensures easy clean-up for added convenience
- WORLD No. 1 IN Cookware: Independent panel 2016 data, brand value sales, cookware category definition
- Frypan 26 & 28cm
- Sautepan 24cm
- Wok 26cm
- Saucepan 22cm
- Conservation lid 22 & 24cm
- Glass lid 22, 24 & 28cm
- Removable handle x 2
The guarantee conditions for your product can be found in the guarantee section of the site.
An invoice is included with the delivery of your products. This invoice is used as the manufacturer’s guarantee certificate and must be kept for all warranty claims.
Returns for an exchange or repair are available for products that are damaged in transit (ie: before you received it), faulty out of the box, do not work properly or otherwise do not satisfy the statutory consumer guarantees ("Consumer Guarantees") included in the Australian Consumer Law (please see below regarding the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
TefalShop reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
If you are returning your product because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees, please Contact the Tefal Consumer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also call our Consumer Support Team on 1300 307 824.
All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from Tefalshop by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for you to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If your item that has been assessed at a service agent is deemed to be a manufacturing fault the cost of the inspection will be paid by you as the consumer.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Tefalshop will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product is exchanged because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees included in the Australian Consumer Law the replacement product must be an identical type or of equivalent value to the original product.
This process is in addition to any further rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee in the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
1.3 Damaged in Transit
If your purchase is damaged before you received your order, Tefalshop will replace your purchase with a new item. In the case of replacement, no additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the original product to be shipped back to us.
1.4 Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds or exchanges are not provided if you simply changed your mind or make a wrong decision.
We reserve the right to update and amend this policy at any time with specifically notifying you, and any revised version will apply from the time it is published. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are up to date with the current policy.