100% safe for all fabrics, no risk of burning*
Equipped with the Smart Temp Technology, the new Smart Protect Plus provides one perfect combination of temperature and steam for absolute garment protection and worry-free ironing. This simple to use steam iron requires no setting, and provides risk-free ironing results on all ironable fabrics, from tough materials to delicate garments. Ease and protection is matched by performance and very good results. The new Durilium AirGlide® soleplate ensures the best glide** and high-efficiency results, with active steam holes at the tip, sides and even the center of the soleplate for maximum steam distribution. With an anti-drip function to avoid water stain, a smart auto-off function for extra safety. Also, the steam and soleplate kills up to 99.99% of viruses, bacteria & germs – helps to keep your family safe***.
- EASY TO USE: The Smart Temp Technology ensures the perfect combination of steam and heat to iron any garment
- HIGH WATTAGE: A steam iron equipped with 2400W of power for a fast heat-up
- EFFICIENT IRONING: Up to 50 g/minute of continuous steam output for easy and efficient ironing performance, with a steam boost of up to 205 g/minute to tackle tough creases and thicker fabrics
- SAFE AND CONVENIENT: Smart auto-off feature offers enhanced safety for ironing with total peace of mind
- WIDE COVERAGE RANGE: 100% active steam holes for maximum steam distribution, with 30% more steam holes than the previous Smart Protect generation for maximum efficiency
- HIGH-QUALITY SOLEPLATE: The new Durilium Airglide soleplate, Tefal's #1 in Glide, ensures highly scratch-resistant and durable performance that's built to last
- ECO-FRIENDLY: The Eco mode requires up to 20% less energy, for environmentally conscious garment care and lower energy bills
- SANITISE: Kills 99.99% of Virus, germs and bacteria on your garments thanks to the power of heat and steam
- PERFECT PRECISION: The precision tip makes ironing more convenient with access to hard-to-reach areas like collars and buttons
- VERSATILE AND EASY: The vertical steaming feature covers delicate and large garments, plus suits and curtains
- HIGH STANDARDS OF QUALITY: Made in France at premium standards of quality and craftsmanship
* Ironable fabrics
*** Tests carried out by external laboratory, according to the standard NFT72-110, Sept 20.
The guarantee conditions for your product can be found in the guarantee section of the site.
An invoice is included with the delivery of your products. This invoice is used as the manufacturer’s guarantee certificate and must be kept for all warranty claims.
Returns for an exchange or repair are available for products that are damaged in transit (ie: before you received it), faulty out of the box, do not work properly or otherwise do not satisfy the statutory consumer guarantees ("Consumer Guarantees") included in the Australian Consumer Law (please see below regarding the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
TefalShop reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
If you are returning your product because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees, please Contact the Tefal Consumer Support Team at email@example.com You can also call our Consumer Support Team on 1300 307 824.
All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from Tefalshop by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for you to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If your item that has been assessed at a service agent is deemed to be a manufacturing fault the cost of the inspection will be paid by you as the consumer.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Tefalshop will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product is exchanged because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees included in the Australian Consumer Law the replacement product must be an identical type or of equivalent value to the original product.
This process is in addition to any further rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee in the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
1.3 Damaged in Transit
If your purchase is damaged before you received your order, Tefalshop will replace your purchase with a new item. In the case of replacement, no additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the original product to be shipped back to us.
1.4 Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds or exchanges are not provided if you simply changed your mind or make a wrong decision.
We reserve the right to update and amend this policy at any time with specifically notifying you, and any revised version will apply from the time it is published. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are up to date with the current policy.