Steam performance that is visibly more Powerful!
With TurboPro steam boost technology designed to drive deep into the heart of fabric, TurboPro Anti-Calc delivers outstanding ironing results and long-lasting performance.
- Features a new system engineered by Tefal to produce extreme amounts of steam, harnessing the power of propulsion for a 210 g/minute Turbo Boost, to iron out even the most stubborn creases
- Built for maximum durability, with an exclusive calc collector to ensure long-lasting performance
- Continuous steam output of 50 g/minute produces quick and efficient results, with 2400 W of power for a rapid heat-up time
- Durilium AirGlide Autoclean technology soleplate delivers the fastest and easiest glide, guaranteeing maximum steam distribution. With a variety of enhanced features to round off the package, TurboPro puts exceptional ironing power in the palm of your hand
- Powerful 2400W for fast heat-up and powerful steam performance
- The Eco setting cuts energy use by up to 20%
- 0-50g/min variable steam & 210g/min shot of steam Turbo Boost to tackle the most stubborn creases.
- Exclusive calc collector catches calc particles to ensure long-lasting steam performance
- 300 ml water tank for more convenient ironing: less refilling, iron more clothes in one go
- Extra large filling system for easy & fast filling
- Power Zone concentrated steam for maximum efficiency. Automatic Steam function adjusts steam by linen type for effortless, high precision ironing
- Smart Auto-shut off for safety & Anti Drip
- Extra stable heel and Easycord system
- Cord length of 2m
- Made in France
*vs previous range FV55
More on the Product:
The guarantee conditions for your product can be found in the guarantee section of the site.
An invoice is included with the delivery of your products. This invoice is used as the manufacturer’s guarantee certificate and must be kept for all warranty claims.
Returns for an exchange or repair are available for products that are damaged in transit (ie: before you received it), faulty out of the box, do not work properly or otherwise do not satisfy the statutory consumer guarantees ("Consumer Guarantees") included in the Australian Consumer Law (please see below regarding the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
TefalShop reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
If you are returning your product because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees, please Contact the Tefal Consumer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also call our Consumer Support Team on 1300 307 824.
All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from Tefalshop by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for you to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If your item that has been assessed at a service agent is deemed to be a manufacturing fault the cost of the inspection will be paid by you as the consumer.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Tefalshop will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product is exchanged because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees included in the Australian Consumer Law the replacement product must be an identical type or of equivalent value to the original product.
This process is in addition to any further rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee in the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
1.3 Damaged in Transit
If your purchase is damaged before you received your order, Tefalshop will replace your purchase with a new item. In the case of replacement, no additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the original product to be shipped back to us.
1.4 Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds or exchanges are not provided if you simply changed your mind or make a wrong decision.
We reserve the right to update and amend this policy at any time with specifically notifying you, and any revised version will apply from the time it is published. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are up to date with the current policy.