For professional-style home cooking
Hard anodised is a super-durable material that ensures the pan heats evenly, while staying non-stick. It's so easy to clean, too. Designed by Jamie Oliver : “This shallow casserole pot is the one I couldn’t do without. I use it for everything, from hob cooking, such as curries and ragùs, to letting the oven do the work for slow-cooked lamb shanks or a tasty chicken stew.”
- MATERIAL : super-durable hard anodised material that ensures the pan heats evenly, while staying non-stick. Easy to clean.
- NON-STICK COATING : superior non-stick coating reinforced with titanium particles, making it super-durable and easier to clean
- 100% SAFE NON-STICK COATING : coating 0% PFOA, 0% lead, 0% cadmium. Stricter controls than those required by current food contact regulations. No lead no cadmium (no Pb no Cd) means no intentional addition of Pb and Cd in the coatings. No migration at a level of 0.005 mg/kg.
- HEAT INDICATOR : Thermo-Signal™ technology for precision cooking
- HANDLE : professional-style stainless steel riveted handle for secure grip
- OVEN-SAFE : this pot is oven compatible up to 175°C/350°F when you are cooking with the lid, and 250°C/480°F without the lid, offering maximum versatility
- HOBS COMPATIBILITY : suitable for all hobs including induction
- SIZE : 30 cm diameter
More on the Product: