Instantly turn your Cook4me into an air fryer
With the Cook4me Extra Crisp Lid, fast and healthy cooking gets a crispy touch! This versatile accessory is the perfect addition to your Cook4me, allowing you to roast, grill, air fry and bake. Its Extra Crisp technology ensures delicious, golden results on a wide range of dedicated recipes. Simply plug it in and snap it on—the Extra Crisp Lid does the rest!
- EXTRA CRISP TECHNOLOGY: Perfect mastery of hot air flow for crispy results
- ENDLESS RECIPES: Use Extra Crisp functions alone, or switch from Pressure cooking to Extra Crisp cooking. Recipes available in the Cook4me App
- FAST: No pre-heating needed. 30% faster than a classical oven* ( *External test, carried out for cooking 700g of frozen French fries, compared to a Moulinex/T-fal convection oven).
- HEALTHY COOKING: Healthy yet tasty meals with little to no oil
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE: From 70° to 200°C for precision control
- DIGITAL INTERFACE: For intuitive use
- EASY TO USE: Plug in and install it on your Cook4me, in a snap
- TIMER: Up to 60 minutes with auto shut-off and bell
- PRE-SET FUNCTIONS: 4 automatic functions, including roast, grill, air fry, bake
- MANUAL MODE: For personalized recipes that let your cooking creativity shine
The guarantee conditions for your product can be found in the guarantee section of the site.
An invoice is included with the delivery of your products. This invoice is used as the manufacturer’s guarantee certificate and must be kept for all warranty claims.
Returns for an exchange or repair are available for products that are damaged in transit (ie: before you received it), faulty out of the box, do not work properly or otherwise do not satisfy the statutory consumer guarantees ("Consumer Guarantees") included in the Australian Consumer Law (please see below regarding the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
TefalShop reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
If you are returning your product because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees, please Contact the Tefal Consumer Support Team at email@example.com You can also call our Consumer Support Team on 1300 307 824.
All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from Tefalshop by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for you to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If your item that has been assessed at a service agent is deemed to be a manufacturing fault the cost of the inspection will be paid by you as the consumer.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Tefalshop will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product is exchanged because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees included in the Australian Consumer Law the replacement product must be an identical type or of equivalent value to the original product.
This process is in addition to any further rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee in the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
1.3 Damaged in Transit
If your purchase is damaged before you received your order, Tefalshop will replace your purchase with a new item. In the case of replacement, no additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the original product to be shipped back to us.
1.4 Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds or exchanges are not provided if you simply changed your mind or make a wrong decision.
We reserve the right to update and amend this policy at any time with specifically notifying you, and any revised version will apply from the time it is published. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are up to date with the current policy.