Bringing together advanced technology with the pure convenience of the Smart Board system, the Tefal IXEO Plus offers an exceptional full-size all-in-one garment care solution. Whether it's intensive ironing or last-minute touch-ups, tackle all your ironing and steaming with total efficiency and ease thanks to innovative technology that puts cutting-edge steam power at your fingertips. Hygiene and freshness are made effortless with garment care that refreshes, sanitises and reduces odours as it steams, killing up to 99.99% of bacteria.* The built-in three-position Smart Board offers comfortable upright, horizontal and 30° ironing with enhanced ergonomics. The easy iron head boasts a feather-light user experience with optimum ergonomics, in a format that's up to twice as light as a standard steam iron.** Ready in just 70 seconds and boasting a wide range of features, IXEO Plus is a full garment care revolution.
- ALL-IN-ONE GARMENT CARE: Experience all the benefits of a steam iron and steamer in one innovative device, with a built-in vertical 3-position board for total efficiency and enhanced ergonomics
- INNOVATIVE AND CONVENIENT: The patented design of the 3-position Smart Board offers three different upright and inclined positions for high-quality results without the need for an ironing board
- HIGH-EFFICIENCY WRINKLE REMOVAL: Powered by advanced Twin Boiler technology, offering a continuous steam output up to 35 g/min, steam boost up to 90 g/min, up to 5 bars pump pressure
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Total garment care at only 530 grams, for a convenient device that's twice as light as a standard steam iron**
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Built-in calc management system with no manual descaling needed
- TOTAL HYGIENE: Steam power refreshes and sanitises, killing up to 99.99% of bacteria* for healthy and safe garment care
- REDUCES ODOURS: High-quality steam power that freshens and reduces odours for perfect hygiene
- EASY TO USE: A smart system with collapsible poles for adjustable height, for easier garment care in total comfort
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: IXEO Plus 3-position board, IXEO Plus steam unit, fabric brush, hanger hook
*Tests carried out by external laboratory, according to the standard NFT72-110; Sept 20
** Compared to Tefal FV5648 iron
The guarantee conditions for your product can be found in the guarantee section of the site.
An invoice is included with the delivery of your products. This invoice is used as the manufacturer’s guarantee certificate and must be kept for all warranty claims.
Returns for an exchange or repair are available for products that are damaged in transit (ie: before you received it), faulty out of the box, do not work properly or otherwise do not satisfy the statutory consumer guarantees ("Consumer Guarantees") included in the Australian Consumer Law (please see below regarding the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
TefalShop reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
If you are returning your product because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees, please Contact the Tefal Consumer Support Team at email@example.com You can also call our Consumer Support Team on 1300 307 824.
All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from Tefalshop by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for you to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If your item that has been assessed at a service agent is deemed to be a manufacturing fault the cost of the inspection will be paid by you as the consumer.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Tefalshop will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product is exchanged because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees included in the Australian Consumer Law the replacement product must be an identical type or of equivalent value to the original product.
This process is in addition to any further rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee in the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
1.3 Damaged in Transit
If your purchase is damaged before you received your order, Tefalshop will replace your purchase with a new item. In the case of replacement, no additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the original product to be shipped back to us.
1.4 Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds or exchanges are not provided if you simply changed your mind or make a wrong decision.
We reserve the right to update and amend this policy at any time with specifically notifying you, and any revised version will apply from the time it is published. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are up to date with the current policy.