Innovative 2-in-1 bowl system maximizes the 1.2 kg capacity of the non-stick basket in a compact design
Enjoy your favorite fried foods without all the oil! Ultimate Fry air fryer features Air Boost technology, which optimizes airflow for perfectly crispy, even results with little to no oil. The innovative 2-in-1 bowl system allows maximum usage of its extra-large 1.2 kg capacity, or 6 portions of delicious food, perfect for friends and family. Indeed, its multiple cooking options and high-precision thermostat (8 cooking menus and 2 comfort modes) lets you fry, roast, grill, bake and more - without the need for additional accessories. Featuring an intuitive digital touchscreen with contextual backlight & a quality stainless steel finish, the Ultimate Fry air fryer is easy to use, and fast to cook, preparing delicious snacks in just 15 minutes. Cleaning is super-easy too, thanks to Tefal's non-stick coating. Rounding it all off is a 60-minute auto shut-off, as well as dishwasher-safe removable parts for total convenience. The perfect healthy fryer for your home!
- Ultimate Fry air fryer with Air Boost technology: optimizes hot airflow for perfectly crispy and even results
- Little to no oil: healthy, delicious fried food, prepared oil-less or with little oil
- XL capacity fryer with 2-in-1 bowl: up to 6 portions (1.2 kg) of food
- Versatile cooking: 8 cooking menus (Frozen fries, Frozen snacks, Chicken, Cutlets, Fish, Vegetables, Bake, Defrost) and 2 comfort modes (Keep warm, Delayed start)
- High-precision temperature: 60°-200°C
- Easy to use: large, highly intuitive digital touchscreen interface with contextual backlight
- Fast cooking, thanks to Air Boost technology: just 23 minutes for 4 portions of fries or 15 minutes for 6 portions of crispy snacks
- Easy cleaning, with Tefal's signature non-stick coating
- 60-minute auto shut-off
- Dishwasher-safe removable parts
- Recipe book included: 20 recipes plus 100 more online
- Stainless Steel finish
The guarantee conditions for your product can be found in the guarantee section of the site.
An invoice is included with the delivery of your products. This invoice is used as the manufacturer’s guarantee certificate and must be kept for all warranty claims.
Returns for an exchange or repair are available for products that are damaged in transit (ie: before you received it), faulty out of the box, do not work properly or otherwise do not satisfy the statutory consumer guarantees ("Consumer Guarantees") included in the Australian Consumer Law (please see below regarding the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
TefalShop reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
If you are returning your product because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees, please Contact the Tefal Consumer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also call our Consumer Support Team on 1300 307 824.
All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from Tefalshop by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for you to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If your item that has been assessed at a service agent is deemed to be a manufacturing fault the cost of the inspection will be paid by you as the consumer.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Tefalshop will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product is exchanged because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees included in the Australian Consumer Law the replacement product must be an identical type or of equivalent value to the original product.
This process is in addition to any further rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee in the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
1.3 Damaged in Transit
If your purchase is damaged before you received your order, Tefalshop will replace your purchase with a new item. In the case of replacement, no additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the original product to be shipped back to us.
1.4 Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds or exchanges are not provided if you simply changed your mind or make a wrong decision.
We reserve the right to update and amend this policy at any time with specifically notifying you, and any revised version will apply from the time it is published. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are up to date with the current policy.