The first 4-in-1 steamer to dewrinkle & purify all home textiles
With its innovative and smart features, the Tefal PURE TEX steamer was designed to make textile care in your home easier every day. This first-of-its-kind handheld steamer sanitises, dewrinkles, cleans and diffuses fragrances with highly intuitive and exclusive multi-pad system putting 4 easy actions in 1 steamer in the palm of your hand.
Sanitizes: Hygiene and freshness are made effortless with steam power that sanitises and reduces odours as it steams, killing up to 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and germs*.
Dewrinkle: thanks to its unique technology providing a heated plate with monotemp control, 1700W of power, continuous steam up to 30g/min and an exclusive boost up to 90g/min, PURE TEX removes wrinkles in an efficient vertical movement, with no need for an ironing board.
Cleaning: the reversible pad gets rid of hair, dust and lint from all textiles even the most difficult or impossible to wash.
Diffuses fragrance: through the MonParfum fragrance diffusion pad, enjoy your favourite fragrance at home.
All of this in an ultra-fast steamer, getting ready in 25 seconds, ensuring excellent results on all home textiles.
- PURE TEX: The first 4-in-1 steamer to dewrinkle & purify all home textiles
- 4 ACTIONS IN 1 STEAMER: A unique handheld steamer that sanitises, dewrinkles, cleans and diffuses fragrances, for all textiles in your home
- EXCLUSIVE MULTI-PAD SYSTEM: First-of-its-kind for effortless 4-in-1 action through smart interchangeable pads
- ALL-NATURAL SANITISING ACTION: Steam power refreshes and sanitizes, killing up to 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and germs* for perfect hygiene at home
- WRINKLE REMOVAL: Get out the door looking your best in no time thanks to a unique technology providing a heated plate with monotemp control, 1700W of power, continuous steam up to 30 g/min and an exclusive boost of up to 90g/min, for perfect results on any textiles
- CLEAN ALL TEXTILES: A reversible pad with hair/lint remover and micro-fibre pad to get rid of hair, dust and lint from all kinds of textiles even the most difficult or impossible to wash
- FRAGRANCE DIFFUSION: Through the MonParfum pad to feel the nice sensation of your favourite perfume
- PROTECTIVE STEAM BONNET: Dewrinkle even the most sensitive fabrics with no risk of shining or burning. Or sanitise non-ironable material with all the benefits of 100% natural steam protected from the heated plate
- FAST & EFFICIENT: Ready in 25s, it provides perfect results in an efficient vertical movement, with no need for an ironing board. Perfect for last-minute and on-the-go steam sessions.
*Viruses: external tests, Sept. 20, on BCoV-1 and Murine Norovirus on cotton fabric, Bacteria and germs: External tests on Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumonae, Escherichia coli. Under careful condition of use.
The guarantee conditions for your product can be found in the guarantee section of the site.
An invoice is included with the delivery of your products. This invoice is used as the manufacturer’s guarantee certificate and must be kept for all warranty claims.
Returns for an exchange or repair are available for products that are damaged in transit (ie: before you received it), faulty out of the box, do not work properly or otherwise do not satisfy the statutory consumer guarantees ("Consumer Guarantees") included in the Australian Consumer Law (please see below regarding the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
TefalShop reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
If you are returning your product because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees, please Contact the Tefal Consumer Support Team at email@example.com You can also call our Consumer Support Team on 1300 307 824.
All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from Tefalshop by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for you to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If your item that has been assessed at a service agent is deemed to be a manufacturing fault the cost of the inspection will be paid by you as the consumer.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Tefalshop will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product is exchanged because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees included in the Australian Consumer Law the replacement product must be an identical type or of equivalent value to the original product.
This process is in addition to any further rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee in the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
1.3 Damaged in Transit
If your purchase is damaged before you received your order, Tefalshop will replace your purchase with a new item. In the case of replacement, no additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the original product to be shipped back to us.
1.4 Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds or exchanges are not provided if you simply changed your mind or make a wrong decision.
We reserve the right to update and amend this policy at any time with specifically notifying you, and any revised version will apply from the time it is published. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are up to date with the current policy.