One twist, thousands of delicious recipes!
Your brand new solution for delicious meals in no time: With the TURBO CUISINE MAXI Fast Multicooker, Tefal makes mouth-watering home cooking easier than ever. Whip up delicious, wholesome meals for the entire family with effortless automatic programs from starter to dessert and a pressure cooker mode for perfect results up to 3x faster*. Tefal's exclusive spherical bowl technology ensures tender and juicy results, with an intuitive single control knob for a user-friendly appliance. (*Up to 3x faster cooking compared to traditional cookware using gas or electric stove)
- DELICIOUS RESULTS: Tefal's exclusive Spherical Bowl technology offers optimal heat circulation for tender and juicy results bursting with flavour
- ONE SINGLE APPLIANCE FOR ALL YOUR MEALS: 10 automatic programs including stews, soups, steamed dishes, bread & cakes, yoghurt and more, even custom recipes! All in one replacing at least 7 appliances, saving you space & money.
- INTUITIVE INTERFACE: One single control knob for a user-friendly appliance that takes the hassle out of home cooking
- EXPRESS COOKING: The high-speed pressure cooker setting delivers perfect results up to 3x faster! (compared to traditional cookware using gas or electric stove)
- LARGE 7.6L CAPACITY: Ideal for 7-9 people so you can enjoy cooking larger pieces like a whole chicken!
- MONITOR-FREE COOKING: The pure convenience of cooking with no need to monitor, offering you more free time
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Recipe book included with over 100 delicious and surprising recipes
- EASY TO CLEAN: The non-stick bowl offers exceptional glide making it ultra-easy to clean and the premium craftsmanship ensures great durability
- ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES: 12 safety mechanisms including one single press steam release system, no contact with steam and no risk of burning for total peace of mind
- REPAIRABILITY: A 15-year repairable product
The guarantee conditions for your product can be found in the guarantee section of the site.
An invoice is included with the delivery of your products. This invoice is used as the manufacturer’s guarantee certificate and must be kept for all warranty claims.
Returns for an exchange or repair are available for products that are damaged in transit (ie: before you received it), faulty out of the box, do not work properly or otherwise do not satisfy the statutory consumer guarantees ("Consumer Guarantees") included in the Australian Consumer Law (please see below regarding the Australian Consumer Law and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993).
TefalShop reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned.
If you are returning your product because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees, please Contact the Tefal Consumer Support Team at email@example.com You can also call our Consumer Support Team on 1300 307 824.
All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from Tefalshop by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- complete with instruction books and accessories such as power cords and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for you to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time.
If your item that has been assessed at a service agent is deemed to be a manufacturing fault the cost of the inspection will be paid by you as the consumer.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Tefalshop will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If your product is exchanged because it is faulty or otherwise does not satisfy the Consumer Guarantees included in the Australian Consumer Law the replacement product must be an identical type or of equivalent value to the original product.
This process is in addition to any further rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
Australia: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to choose a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods otherwise fail to meet a consumer guarantee in the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au
1.3 Damaged in Transit
If your purchase is damaged before you received your order, Tefalshop will replace your purchase with a new item. In the case of replacement, no additional shipping charges will be added to your order and we’ll help arrange for the original product to be shipped back to us.
1.4 Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds or exchanges are not provided if you simply changed your mind or make a wrong decision.
We reserve the right to update and amend this policy at any time with specifically notifying you, and any revised version will apply from the time it is published. You should check back from time to time to ensure you are up to date with the current policy.